Thursday, September 29, 2011

Laughter



We don't stop laughing because we grow old;
 We grow old because we stop laughing.
Image courtesy of Dee'lite


“I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.”
~Elayne Boosler

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.”
~Groucho Marx

"He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke."
~Unknown Author

“When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football.”
~Unknown Author

"A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be."
~Unknown Author

"Mobile phones are the only subject on which men boast about who's got the smallest."
~Neil Kinnock




1 comment: