Friday, December 28, 2012

My Newest Pendants

These are a few of my newest pendants that are up on my Etsy site.  The first few are semiprecious stones that are wire wrapped in sterling silver wire.

Isn't this the most amazing color?  This is a lovely stone called Charoite and you can find this pendant here.


I really loved working on this pendant it just took on a life of it's own.  Here is the listing

This one is made with a big hunk of Baltic Amber.  I just adore the rich honey color in this one. Here is the listing.


I started to experiment with Silver Metal clay and made some of the following pendants. 

I just love the detail that came out in this leaf! 


This is a very abstract freeform pendant that I experimented with.  

I also made a few silver crosses. Here are some examples.
   


Both are old Byzantine style crosses. Here is the first and here is the next



No comments:

Post a Comment